* Headlines for Tuesday, November 6th, 2001
* Police Raid Homes of Turkish Hunger Strikers with Armored Personnel Carriers, Guns, Tear Gas; Four Dead, at Least a Dozen Wounded
* Gay Human Rights Groups Condemn Anti-Gay Scrawls On a Bomb About to Be Dropped On Thetaliban-But What About Dropping the Bomb?
* Russia Says It Will Allow the US to Use Bases in Tajikistan and May Back Down On Missiledefense - We'll Look at the Evolving U.S.-Russian Relationship Since September 11th and What It Meansfor Central Asia
* Reports From the War Zone: What We Won't Hear From CNN Reporters in Afghanistan
* Iranian Filmmaker Faces Execution
* Violent Crime Rising Sharply Since September 11th Attacks
* A Deliberate Strategy of Disruption: Secrecy and Confusion Surround the U.S. Government'sroundup of More Than 1,000 Potential Terror Suspects